RADLogic provides a complete set of IC design services. We can assist in any or all levels of integrated circuit design.
Our services include:
- Feasibility Studies.
- Architecture Development.
- Verilog and VHDL Functional Modelling.
- Design for Testability.
- Intellectual Property Development.
- Analog and Mixed Signal chip and cell design.
- Full Custom and Standard Cell chip design (ASIC).
- Design Implementation (e.g., for customer developed HDL)
- Application Specific Digital Signal Processor design (ASSP).
- Microcoded Datapath design.
- Development of Generators for Structured Custom Designs, including RAMs, ROMs, EEPROMs, datapaths, etc.
- Standard Cell Library development.
- Phase Locked Loop design.
- Design, development implementation of circuit techniques for Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID), contactless smartcards.
- I/O Pad design.
- Translation of FPGA designs to Standard Cell/Structured Custom Designs.
- Re-targetting of designs to different foundries for fabrication.
- Co-ordination of manufacturing, qualification and testing.
- Application Software and System Development.
RADLogic is able to target a foundry of the customer's choice or can suggest a suitable foundry based on application requirements.
We have experience with a wide range of technologies. We typically design using CMOS technologies with channel lengths ranging from 0.18um to 0.5um and help our customers to chose the correct technology for their specific needs.
We have designed for both Nwell and Pwell CMOS processes, and processes including options such as analog features (double poly for capacitors, high resistivity poly for resistors, schottky diodes, etc), EEPROM, FRAM, Flat ROM, high voltage, triple well, etc.
We have Standard Cell automatic placement and routing tools that can route in up to 6 metal layers.
Design ToolsRADLogic has experience with many of the leading design tool suites. The current status of our tool suite is:
- At present we are primarily using Mentor Graphics Design Tools (Modelsim, Leonardo Spectrum, Autocells, GDT Suite, Calibre DRC, LVS, Extraction).
- We are also experienced with major tool suites like Cadence (BuildGates, NCVerilog, Silicon Ensemble, Gate Ensemble, Virtuoso, Assura) and Magma Tools (the Blast Fusion Suite), as well as PC based tools like Tanner.
- We have developed a number of in-house tools (for Netlist translation and processing, Static Timing Analysis, Power Estimation, SDF Generation, Standard Cell Library Generators, RAM & ROM and Multiplier Generators, Synopsys Library Manipulation tools, Signal Processing and Waveform Analysis tools, etc).
- We also make use of a Commercial Point Tools for specific purposes (Silvaco Smartspice, Protel-for analog schematics, Altera Maxplus & Quartus, Xilinx, LABview).