- Characteristics we look for in applicants include:
- Postgraduate qualifications and/or a degree in Electronic or Computer Systems Engineering.
- Strong Analog and/or Digital circuit design skills (preferably both).
- Experience with commercial IC Design tools from vendors like Cadence, Synopsys and Mentor Graphics.
- Self-motivation, Creativeness, and Analytical and Inquisitive mind.
- Knowledge of hardware description languages such as Verilog and VHDL and related simulators.
- Expertise/familiarity with Analog Spice simulation and techniques.
- Knowledge of modern programming languages, especially scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, TCL.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
Remuneration is in accordance with qualifications, capability and experience.
Please direct enquiries/applications to Dr Robert Clarke at: firstname.lastname@example.org